- 1 basket mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp flat parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp gruyere cheese
- Juice of a half lemon
- Saute garlic in a skillet with the oil over medium heat for 10 minutes, squishing the garlic down to squeeze juice out as it cooks, until garlic is golden brown.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Turn stove up to high. When oil is hot, add mushrooms, white wine and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer mushrooms into serving bowl and stir in cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley and red pepper flakes if using.